Please consider a donation to support these little ones:
- A case of kitten food $25
- A box of vaccines $65
- Test kits $120
We are very grateful for the support and donations from Petfood Express and Alpha Pet.
- Bully sticks, chew sticks, pig ears, long lasting treats for dogs
- Kong Toys, squeaky toys, rope toys, puppy toys and interactive/stimulation items
- Biscuits and training treats
- Small-Medium adjustable collars
- Medium harnesses
- Clumping, clay or pellet cat litter
- Flea and tick medications
- Cat and Kitten Dry and CANNED FOOD; poultry or salmon-based and ”All Life Stages” kitty kibble
- Dog and Puppy Dry and CANNED FOOD; high-quality, poultry-based puppy kibble
- GIFT CARDS: PETFOOD EXPRESS, Costco, Pet Supply, Gas, Amazon, Home Depot/Ace Hardware/Friedman Brothers, etc.
- Large Poop-Scooper sets
- Hoses 25'-100' and Hose Nozels
- Big Umbrellas, Shade Cloth and Shade Sails
- Wading Pools (for nursing moms with pups and for dogs to cool off in)
- ATVs - All Terrain Vehicles, "Four Wheelers", Mule, Gator, Subaru Brat, any smaller 4-wheel drive, sturdy vehicles
- Generators! Honda and Champion brands we know to be strong and reliable
- A tank of gas back and forth to Sanctuary $55
- Donated time by electricians, plumbers and carpenters
- A Bobcat or small tractor!
- Electric Vehicles and Golf Carts - for quieter, lighter work-loads in the main compound area
- Metal (ideal) or plastic corrugated roofing panels
- Fence Panels and Farm Gates and other large animal equipment.
- Storage Sheds, Tuff Sheds
- A wood chipper!
- Gift cards to Home Depot, Friedman Bros., Mendo Mill, Amazon
- Late model desktop or laptop computers, Windows 10 compatible.
- Electric fans, Air exchange/purification devices
- Laundry detergent, bleach, dish detergent, glass cleaner
- Paper towel rolls
- Latex and food handling gloves
- Kitchen and yard sized trash bags
- Dog poop bags
- Cloth Slip Leads for dog walking
- Metal non-tipping dog bowls
- Smooth peanut butter
- Small or Medium sized, washable dog beds
- Cat beds and toys
- Cat furniture, Cat Condos (please call ahead to ensure needs)
Donated items can be dropped off or shipped to Milo Point Richmond or the Milo Sanctuary.
Email email@example.com for more information on shipping.
The Milo Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
All donations of funds and "in-kind" goods are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permissible by law.